1. 60% non refundable deposit to be paid on placement of order.
2. 20% paid on delivery of goods
3. 15% paid on completion of installation
4. 5% paid on completion of snag list
5. Workmanship is guaranteed for one year.
6. Appliances are guaranteed by their suppliers and do not include labour to remove and refit.
7. We use industry standard materials and these are guaranteed by their suppliers. Labour to replace is not included.
Colour and matching
8. To match shall mean the same material, different batches can have slightly different shades.
9. The colour of your project may differ in shade from the sample because of the different batches.
10. Wood is a natural product and has variation in grain, colour and pattern. The sample may differ from the final product.
11. Granite is a natural material and has variation is shade and pattern. The sample may differ from the final product.
Inclusions and Exclusions
12. Faults that are not visible at the time of quote will be for the clients account to make good.
13. Plumbing, Painting, Tiling, Electrical and any other item not specifically mentioned in the agreement are not included.
14. Cupboard handles are limited to a cost of R 15.00 per handle.
15. Any remedial work (extras) done will be charged for at standard rates.
Materials and Standard rates
16. Any additional materials bought will be billed at cost plus a fair mark up.
17. A standard rate of R 400.00 per hour will be used for additional work.
The legal stuff
18. The client chooses the adress of installation as Domicillium et executandi.
19. The agreement is the full contract and any changes must be in writing.
20. The client agrees to costs at attorney/client scale.
21. The client agrees not to involve third parties in any dispute unless agreed to by the supplier.
22. The client agrees that matters below R 12000.00 will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Small claims court and all other matter subject to the jurisdiction of the magistrates court.
23. Any relaxation of the terms of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of terms.
24. The supplier is not a registered credit provider and this agreement is not a credit agreement.
25. All invoices are due on presentation.
26. Failure to meet any payment terms will lead to immediate suspension of works and removal of all materials.
27. All guarantees become null and void if payment terms are not met.
Completion and Handover
28. On supply of the final invoice handover shall be deemed to have occurred.
29. On handover the client has 48 hours to inspect all works and create a written snag list in the format prescribed at
30. On receipt of the snag list, the supplier will arrange a date to repair all snags.
Ownership off all materials
31. Ownership of materials will only be transferred to the buyer on receipt of final payment.
Kitchen installation in Tuine, Pretoria. Budget R 40k, Esparanza Oak exteriors, and Comet Gloss tops. Time 9 days..more
Pretoria Kitchens build custom melamine kitchens to suit all budgets. Kitchens
We do free quotes and 3d Design of kitchens and other furniture. 3D Design
Pretoria based general maintenance of buildings including plumbing, carpentry and handyman service Building Maintenance
from Kilner Park Guy installed a new kitchen for me, He also enclosed my geyser with a unit that makes it accessible without taking everything apart. He took longer than he thought he would but the workmanship was great.
from Lynnwood Ridge Thanks for your time and effort at our house, with the replacement of the bathroom cabinets.It looks lovely, and the colour you recommended, is doing something for the bathroom. Thanks for your patience, with all the requests I had.
from Villieria Guy recently finished redoing our kitchen cupboards. He has amazing ideas and worked within the constraints of our budget! He does all the work himself and I couldn't have asked for better quality carpentry! Thanks Guy, we love the kitchen!
My address is here for information only, Do not just arrive, make an appointment, Chances are, I won't be in because I am almost always on site during business hours. I do not answer my door or phone for business on weekends or in my time off. I work really hard when I am working and need time to switch off. I don't have a showroom at this address